There’s nothing better than to learn a language in the native country. For this reason, many students choose to come to the United States to learn or improve their English skills. It is important for you to take into account:
- Why are you going to learn English?
- What is your purpose or goal?
- Where would you like to study?
FOSEAS (FOREIGN STUDENT EDUCATIONAL AND ADVISORING SERVICES) will support you throughout the whole application process and will assist you in your search for the English Program that best suits your needs.
Keep in mind that you can choose from:
- IEP or INTENSIVE ENGLISH PROGRAMS – They range from a beginners level to an advanced level. They are designed to help you comprehend the English Language as well as reading,listening and speaking.
- COLLEGE AMERICAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE PROGRAMS — these programs require an intermediate or advanced level of English proficiency. They’re usually taken for academic purposes.
For information regarding visas please visit www.travel.state.gov